UKAS Accredited Lab Services
The CMI Group is proud to offer a level of service and technical expertise, unparalleled and therefore peerless within the healthcare industry. Our client’s view us as their ‘service partners’, not mere ‘box shifters’ unlike most of our competitors. This status is further enhanced by the merger between CMI Healthcare Services & TME Calibration & Testing, who are UKAS accredited, and equipped with an ISO 17025 quality standard laboratory.
Making the right choices without having prior knowledge of particular equipment and devices is certainly a difficult, if not an impossible task.
Our team of highly trained engineers, with many years of experience & knowledge in this field, are able identify the right equipment for any given application.
- Temperature range: -40°C to +200°C
- Pressure range: 0.1 Kpa to 800 Kpa
- In-House or On-Site Calibration
- Temperature Reference Units
- PRT Reference Standards
- Pressure Gauges and Calibrators
TME are able to calibrate a vast range of appliances & equipment, including;
Autoclaves, Incubators, Ovens, Blood Banks, Fridges & Freezers, Cold Rooms and Media Preparators to name just a few.
Additionally, our technical experts offer Temperature Profiling, Remote Logging, Building Management Systems, Procurement and Quality Systems advice.
- Gas absolute, indicating instruments
- Gas gauge, indicating instruments
- Gas negative gauge, indicating instruments
- Temperature Indicators and Recorders, with Temperature Sensor(s)
- Digital Thermometers & Probes
- Temperature Sensors
- Liquid in Glass Thermometers
- Dry Block Calibrators (Hot Blocks)
- Autoclaves / Sterilizers
- Media Preparators
- Washer Disinfectors
- Chart Recorders
- Data Loggers
- Blood Banks
- Liquid Baths
- Cold Rooms
- Environmental Chambers
- Temperature Controlled Transport